- A one-day event on Saturday, 21 February 2009 in New York/Hunter College’s ’Black Box’
- Exploring mobile tech to advance social development and social change goals.
- Interactive, particpatory, hands-on.
- For anyone interested in how mobile phones are changing the way we.
MobileActive.org and Hunter College’s Integrated Media Arts Program
- Building mobile apps for change
- Mobile Fundraising 101
- An primer on mobile social marketing
- Mobiles for health
- Citizen media via your phone –apps and lessons learned
- Mobile activism in India
- Has the Revolution Started Yet? Mobile Tech and the Power of Individuals and Groups.
- ENTER YOUR SESSION on the wiki.